Mr Green Casino Review – 100% Match Bonus up to £200
- Owner/operator:Mr.Green Limited
- Software provider:IGT, Microgaming Quickfire, Net Entertainment, Nextgen
- Company headquarters:Malta
- Currencies:EUR, GBP
- Available Languages:Czech, English, German, Norwegian, Polish, Swedish, Finnish
- Has won many awards, 3 consecutive Online Casino of the Year awards
- A wide selection of good software providers
- Safe efficient and convenient payment methods
- Clutter free and fast pages load
- No bonus money for all table games and video slots
- Belgium, Denmark, France, Italy, Turkey, USA are restricted
Mr Green Online Casino Review
Mr Green is one of the best worldwide, with a wide range of quality games that will take years to exhaust. Over the years, the multi-award winning gaming site has continually worked on improving customer experience. In 2016, Mr Green expanded and reached into the world of sports betting. However, in this article, we are only going to concentrate on the online casino.
Since establishment, Mr Green has maintained their brand name,through an impressive record of customer reviews. Through extensive research, we noticed that Mr Green pays attention to bad customer reviews. Looking at past complaints voiced by customers, it is easy to notice that Mr Green has solved the problems. For instance, earlier in 2017, there were issues with the verification period being too long, things seem to have improved now.
If you are considering joining Mr Green online casino, continue to read our full review. We dive into the details of bonuses, promotions, withdrawals and deposit, user-friendliness and customer support.
- Mr Green was founded in 2007 and officially launched in 2008 by three Swedish magnates, Mr Bergquist, Mr Pawlo and Mr Sidfalk.
- Mr Green’s main offices are located on High Street, Sliema, Malta.
- Mr Green Limited is regulated and licensed under the Malta Gaming Authority. The company also has a UK gambling operator license.
- Since establishment, Mr Green online casino has won many awards, including the Internet world awards, eGaming Review (EGR) awards and the International Gaming Awards (IGA).
- Mr Green has scooped 6 Top 100 awards, 2 Online Gaming operator of the year awards and 3 Online Casino of the Year awards. Other awards include Nordic Operator of the Year Mobile
- Operator of the Year, Socially Responsible Operator of the year and Innovative Operator of the year.
- The parent company of Mr Green is based in Sweden and is listed on the Nasdaq’s Stockholm’s prime list.
- Back in 2008, Mr Green was one of the few casino operators to provide games from several game suppliers.
- Mr Green has hundreds of games to offer its players, from IGT, Microgaming Quickfire, Net Entertainment, Nextgen, Bally Technologies, Evolution Gaming, Quickspin and Play&Go.
- Mr Green online casino stands out for its Green Gaming programme, whereby after registration, players are asked to put in select a limit for the risk they are willing to take on their games.
- Mr Green has largely expanded over the years, mainly due to taking over other companies like Mybet Italia and the Dansk Underholding.
- Mr Green is the first online casino operator ever o develop a revolutionary tool that can promote responsible gambling. The tool is specially designed to monitor casino activity of each player and deliver to players, details of their personal gambling risks.
- Since November 2017, Mr Green is the official casino partner to the very known team, Celtic FC.
Bonuses at Mr Green
Mr Green has a cemented reputation when it comes to to bonuses and promotions. Although there are qualification requirements for withdrawing any bonus and promotions, Mr Green casino still offers the among the best bonuses in the industry. Being one of the largest online casinos worldwide, Mr Green players enjoy impressive bonuses, from the time they register.
Mr Green welcome new players VIP style, by offering up to £100 bonus on the very first deposit. For example, if you successfully create an account and deposit £100, you will have £200 in total, to play with. After making the first deposit, players are eligible for 5 Free Spins every day, for 20 days.
Free Spins are also offered to existing and sometimes, to new players. For joining, you can get up to 200 Free Spins. However, Free Spins are not always constant at Mr Green, meaning you have to stay updated on their site, to know the different free spin promotions available. Usually, Mr Green will tell you how to unlock your Free Spins on the promotional text. Free Spins are only valid for 7 days, starting from the day of issue.
Note that if you have a pending deposit bonus, the maximum you can stake is £8. Mr Green does not offer bonus money for all table games and video slots. For example, Video poker Live casino games and Progressive Jackpots do not qualify for bonus money.
Also, note that there are certain limitations to withdrawing bonus funds and winnings earned from the bonus money and free spins. We will discuss that later on in the article.
Selection of games
At Mr Green, players enjoy hundreds of exciting online casino games to chose from. From the Roulette to Blackjack, video slots and the multi-million jackpot, there are plenty of games available at Mr Green.
Mr Green has well over 300 slots, making it a dominant company in the market. The company has ensured to leave no one out, from providing common three-reel slots like Ghouls Gold slot and Gold Rush slot to more premium video slots like Jack Hammer slot and Wolf Run slot.
Are you a fan of table games? Well, Mr Green has almost every virtual table game you could imagine. For instance, Mr Green offers eight varieties of roulette and eleven varieties of blackjack. If you wish, there are other card and dice games like Caribbean Stud Poker, baccarat, craps, Hi-Lo Switch and Pai gow poker.
Not forgetting video poker lovers, Mr Green casino offers an extensive range of variants for virtual games. Whether it is standard video poker or more top-notch games like Pyramid Poker, you can be sure that Mr Green has it.
Players can also play live games against real live dealers in the live casino section. There are many options to chose from, like Live Baccarat, Live Blackjack and Live Roulette.
Mr Green has made it possible for players to enjoy their favourite games, wherever they are, through different devices. Mobile gaming enables players to access their accounts and play different slots and games on their Android or iOS phones and tablets. Mr Green website is fully optimised for mobile play so that you can still access all games without having to download anything.
Mr Green casino is an attractive website, with a green, yellow and white colour theme. The shades of colour used are very easy to the eye, which gives players an easy time on the site. If you are the kind of player who does not like flashing graphics on your screen, then Mr Green would be an excellent casino choice for you.
Mr Green has minimised content to ‘just enough’ and all the pages load fast. The user-friendly design also helps players to find their way easily, with the main menu being at the top-most left and the ‘Sign up’ option remaining static at the bottom of every page.
Players can deposit or withdraw money from their accounts using various payment methods. The deposit process is fast and precise so that you can proceed to enjoy your favourite games. Mr Green casino accepts the modes of payment below:
All major credit and debit cards – Visa, Mastercard, Visa Electron, Maestro.
Direct bank transfers from your checking account to the company’s account.Bank transfers are acceptable from most banks across the globe and they take 24 hours to complete.
E-wallets – Neteller, Skrill, ClickandBuy
Paysafe Card – For players who do not want to disclose their personal information. Paysafe is especially useful when converting cash into online funds, without using a checking account.
Note that the minimum deposit required for new casino players is £20.
Smooth withdrawals are what every casino player needs. Mr Green casino has a reputation for speedy withdrawal reviews, usually 24 hours. However, the process might take longer, if they ask you for additional identification documents.
It is important to note that a withdrawal fee might apply, depending on your location. Players can confirm whether they qualify for a withdrawal fee by login into their accounts. Also, due to regulatory and safety reasons, players can only withdraw funds via the mode of payment, that they initially used to make a deposit.
Mr Green offers quality and friendly customer support services, to ensure that all players are happy. The support staff is available 24 hours every day of the week. You can contact customer service via telephone, email or Live Chat. If you do not speak English, German or Swedish, you can contact support any day between 7 a.m and 1 a.m.
Mr Green remains a highly reliable and quality casino; with a huge selection of games, SSL protection on all transactions, accepted licensing and a user-friendly site. On the downside, not all countries are approved by Mr Green.